Does a network enabled USB hub exist?

Ok, assembled masses: I've rearranged my office and now my USB connected printers are farther away from the computer and closer to an ethernet connection.

So, what I need is a USB hub which connects with an RJ45 rather than to a computer. I guess that would make it a Netwrok Enabled USB hub.

Can't find it on the web, but maybe it has a different name. Anyone know what I need?

Technorati Tags: ,

Posted on November 22, 2006 and filed under Technology.