Guy Kawasaki with another one of his great posts. He's always fun to read. And boy, do they ring true!
- “I already have a meeting at lunch.”
- “I think what you’re doing is interesting, but it’s not something for us.”
- “You need me more than I need you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to speak here today.”
- “I can help you partner with Apple.”
- “I don't care about making money with my blog.”
- “It’s not the money.”
- “We don't have a position at Garage or in our portfolio, but I'll keep you in mind.”
- “I didn’t mean to slash/trip/board or knock you down.”
- “Macintosh has lots of software.”
From "The Top Ten Lies of Guy Kawasaki", you have to read the whole thing!
Technorati Tags: guykawasaki