I just returned from a trip in the American Southwest, starting in St. George Utah, to Bryce Canyon National Park, Capitol Reef Park, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park and ending in Mesa Verde National Park. A spectacular trip. I am now back, invigorated and ready for action.
One of the funny things that happen when I am away is that I get ideas for new blog posts which I can't actually post. So here's the backlog that I hope to unleash on you in the coming days and weeks:
- Why do I blog, anyway?
- Bryce National Park
- Why do I keep on coming back to building better interfaces for reading blogs and feeds?
- Capitol Reef National Park
- New product idea: <unnamed as yet> - it's not an aggregator but it does let you read feeds, it's not a directory but it does help you find the best feeds on each topic.
- Arches National Park
- Edward Abbey - good reading!
- Why the whole "A Million Little Pieces" dust up was a total joke and makes Oprah look totally ridiculous
- Canyonlands National Park
- Moab Utah
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Shadow Divers - good reading!
- What I've learned about grinding coffee
- Mormon founded towns in Utah go North/South
Looks like I'm gonna be busy! Where do I find the time?